Several new features have been added to the DVD controller in Version 4.2.
- Added title, menu and restore control buttons
- Added menu navigation buttons
- Chapter start and auto play settings
- Enhanced direct mouse support
- One step “Quick play” option to load and start a DVD
- Improved error handling
Revised DVD Controller
The DVD preview and output controllers now provides:
- Extra navigation functions: Title, Menu, Restore, Navigation and Selection
- Auto-play from a nominated title/chapter mark*
DVD Output Controller…
* Nominating a starting position may not be possible for DVDs that begin with an obligatory copyright scene.
Quick Play Option
The new quick play option will bypass the preview panel and start the main feature of the DVD directly in the output.
Return to Version 4.2 Summary. Download here.